PCCA is aware that unauthorized individuals are posting jobs using PCCA’s name on several job boards without our consent. They are also sending emails claiming to be hiring Customer Care Representatives. These individuals are not PCCA employees and are requesting prospective applicants to disclose personal information by conducting instant message or online chat interviews. This is not PCCA’s policy.
PCCA does not solicit for work-from-home jobs and all interviews are conducted in person at PCCA’s offices. PCCA will never wire money for you to set up a home office. If you question the validity of any job posting, please contact our H.R. department at 806-763-8011.
If you are interested in interviewing for a position, please complete this online employment application or contact PCCA’s Human Resources Department at 806-763-8011.
Gin Accounting Representative
To assist in maintaining and enhancing the functions and objectives of the Gin Accounting and Cotton Services Departments of Plains Cotton Cooperative Association.
The position includes the responsibility of supporting and communicating PCCA’s services to its members and their local cooperatives.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in accounting, finance, or agriculture related studies is preferred. Applicants with related work experience will also be considered
- Evidence of strong computer skills
- Evidence of good oral and written communication skills
- Evidence of effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Some travel is required
- Train and support cooperative bookkeepers using PCCA’s Gin Accounting software and other gin related systems
- Assist cooperative bookkeepers in basic accounting functions including, but not limited to: general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, banking, inventory/point of sale, and financial statements
- Assist in initial marketing of cotton through scale ticket operations
- Maintain open communication with gin auditing firms
- Support and maintain PCCA’s gin patronage systems
- Assist PCCA members in marketing activities
- Actively promote PCCA and the cooperate system
- Be thoroughly knowledgeable with all aspects of PCCA’s history and current operations
Technical Support Intern
Reports to: Desktop/Help Desk Supervisor
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accept technical support calls to the IT Department and log all calls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, and software-related problems, when possible from the Help Desk.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end-users, when possible from the Help Desk.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with WAN, VLAN, firewall, VPN, etc. systems, when possible from the Help Desk.
- Assist with Mobile Device Management.
- Assist with Desktop inventory management.
- Assist with the deployment of new equipment.
- Assist in local printer issues, troubleshooting and resolving network printing issues.
- Occasional travel to other company locations may be needed (Optional)
- Pursuing BS in Computer Science or Related Fields
- Have effective interpersonal skills to communicate with organization staff and department managers to accomplish goals for productivity and organization wide quality of service.
- Ability to work in an team environment.
- At least 20 hours per week required (PCCA will be flexible and support your school schedule)