PCCA is aware that unauthorized individuals are posting jobs using PCCA’s name on several job boards without our consent. They are also sending emails claiming to be hiring Customer Care Representatives. These individuals are not PCCA employees and are requesting prospective applicants to disclose personal information by conducting instant message or online chat interviews. This is not PCCA’s policy.
PCCA does not solicit for work-from-home jobs and all interviews are conducted in person at PCCA’s offices. PCCA will never wire money for you to set up a home office. If you question the validity of any job posting, please contact our H.R. department at 806-763-8011.
If you are interested in interviewing for a position, please complete this online employment application or contact PCCA’s Human Resources Department at 806-763-8011.
Domestic Invoicing Specialist
Plains Cotton Cooperative Association (PCCA) is currently interviewing for a Domestic Invoicing Specialist in our Lubbock, TX Sales/Invoicing Department. This is a full time entry-level position with the primary responsibility to prepare the invoices and corresponding documents for all of PCCA’s domestic sales. Applicants must be experienced in Excel, Word, and Outlook programs and have excellent organizational and time management skills. Degrees in Agriculture and Business related fields are preferred.
Qualifications: Entry level position with Degrees in Agriculture or Business related fields preferred.
Technical Support Intern
Reports to: Desktop/Help Desk Supervisor
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accept technical support calls to the IT Department and log all calls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, and software-related problems, when possible from the Help Desk.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end-users, when possible from the Help Desk.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with WAN, VLAN, firewall, VPN, etc. systems, when possible from the Help Desk.
- Assist with Mobile Device Management.
- Assist with Desktop inventory management.
- Assist with the deployment of new equipment.
- Assist in local printer issues, troubleshooting and resolving network printing issues.
- Occasional travel to other company locations may be needed (Optional)
- Pursuing BS in Computer Science or Related Fields
- Have effective interpersonal skills to communicate with organization staff and department managers to accomplish goals for productivity and organization wide quality of service.
- Ability to work in an team environment.
- At least 20 hours per week required (PCCA will be flexible and support your school schedule)