PCCA is aware that unauthorized individuals are posting jobs using PCCA’s name on several job boards without our consent. They are also sending emails claiming to be hiring Customer Care Representatives. These individuals are not PCCA employees and are requesting prospective applicants to disclose personal information by conducting instant message or online chat interviews. This is not PCCA’s policy.
PCCA does not solicit for work-from-home jobs and all interviews are conducted in person at PCCA’s offices. PCCA will never wire money for you to set up a home office. If you question the validity of any job posting, please contact our H.R. department at 806-763-8011.
If you are interested in interviewing for a position, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact PCCA’s Personnel Department at 806-763-8011.
Technical Support Representative
This position has responsibility for the monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting both desktop and production systems across the organization. Immediate focus will be on sustaining daily operations through proactive monitoring and expedient response to unresolved issues in a call center environment. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and have a broad range of skills making them both flexible and adaptable as business needs evolve.
• Provide phone support to physical desktops, VDI systems, and printers.
• Provide tier 1 help desk and desktop support to end users.
• Troubleshoot, install, and upgrade Windows 10 operating systems.
• Re-image PC’s and laptops utilizing Microsoft MDT/SCCM imaging tool.
• Solving problem tickets within a ticketing system.
• Troubleshoot issues within Cisco Jabber instant messaging.
• Utilize Active Directory to reset passwords and allow user permissions within their accounts.
• Serve as a technical specialist on all automated systems utilized throughout the company.
• Provide remote and on site solutions to our Office and Gin users.
• Detects and removes computer viruses using an Antivirus solution. Restores and repairs damaged critical data files.
• Analyze customer problems and research database for possible solutions and/or tasks the appropriate section capable of resolving the problem.
• Troubleshoot and correct operating system faults, and software problems to include resolving conflicts between applications, hardware and/or device conflicts.
• Analyze and respond to monitoring alerts as needed.
• Monitor all production systems, jobs and critical processes.
• Interact closely with Business users and development teams to meet business objectives.
• Research and escalate more complex issues to level 2/3 support and external vendors as needed.
• Document all process and procedures and provide cross training as needed.