PCCA is aware that unauthorized individuals are posting jobs using PCCA’s name on several job boards without our consent. They are also sending emails claiming to be hiring Customer Care Representatives. These individuals are not PCCA employees and are requesting prospective applicants to disclose personal information by conducting instant message or online chat interviews. This is not PCCA’s policy.
PCCA does not solicit for work-from-home jobs and all interviews are conducted in person at PCCA’s offices. PCCA will never wire money for you to set up a home office. If you question the validity of any job posting, please contact our H.R. department at 806-763-8011.
If you are interested in interviewing for a position, please complete this online employment application or contact PCCA’s Human Resources Department at 806-763-8011.
Cotton Services Representative
To assist in maintaining and enhancing the functions and objectives of the Cotton Services and Gin Accounting Departments of Plains Cotton Cooperative Association. This position will also be heavily involved in assisting our cooperative gin customers and members with the proper and efficient use of PCCA’s Gin Services, Member Access, invoicing and PCCA patronage systems.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Ag related studies) and/or five years of experience in industry.
- Must posses good oral and written communication skills, strong computer skills, and evidence of effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Some travel is required.
- Assist in processing of member payments and training coop gin personnel in the use of PCCA’s Gin Services Software
- Assist in marketing of cotton, including documentation, eligibility, liens, scale tickets and invoicing.
- Assist membership and gin personnel with all PCCA coop patronage issues
- Assist membership and gin personnel with PCCA’s Member Access System
- Support and maintain Gin Services programs
- Assist gin personnel with PCCA contract and agreement documentation
- Proper reporting to USDA, IRS and state agencies
Technical Support Intern
Reports to: Desktop/Help Desk Supervisor
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accept technical support calls to the IT Department and log all calls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, and software-related problems, when possible from the Help Desk.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end-users, when possible from the Help Desk.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with WAN, VLAN, firewall, VPN, etc. systems, when possible from the Help Desk.
- Assist with Mobile Device Management.
- Assist with Desktop inventory management.
- Assist with the deployment of new equipment.
- Assist in local printer issues, troubleshooting and resolving network printing issues.
- Occasional travel to other company locations may be needed (Optional)
- Pursuing BS in Computer Science or Related Fields
- Have effective interpersonal skills to communicate with organization staff and department managers to accomplish goals for productivity and organization wide quality of service.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- At least 20 hours per week required (PCCA will be flexible and support your school schedule)
Database Administrator (Intern / Junior)
This position will be responsible for supporting and administering all current instances of MS SQL.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform OS upgrades Windows servers
- Perform SQL upgrades on MS SQL
- Database and OS tuning
- Backup and Restore of databases
- Troubleshooting SQL issues
- Secure MS SQL databases
- Assist in OS security
- Windows Active Directory
- Assist application developers with SQL tuning
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- MS SQL 2016
- Windows 2016
- .Net Core
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision